Q. When is the new Downtown SB Location opening? A. It is now open as The Project on 214 State Street Santa Barbara, CA 93101

Q. Do you fill blank or other brewery's growlers? A. We do fill outside/foreign/blank growlers as long as:

  • the growler is actually made for containing beer (= a growler)

  • the growler is the the following volume sizes: 1lit/32oz, 2lit/64oz.

  • the growler does not show another brewery's logo and wording. Any other brewer logo and wording must be covered up in a "presentable" manner.

  • you are mindful that we reserve the right to refuse filling any growler we deem unsuitable.

Q. Do you serve food? A. YES!

  • We have food trucks almost every night of the week. Check out the calendar for who is gonna be here!

  • We have Hippy Pop Popcorn and Shalhoob Jerky for sale

  • Outside food is allowed.

Q. Do you allow kids/minors/dogs?

  • well-behaved minors/kids are welcome :)

  • well-behaved dogs on a leash are welcome :) Please No animals on the furniture.

Q. Cash and credit cards accepted? A. Both are accepted. 

Q. Do you have TVs? A. Yes! We have 4 with separate DirecTV Boxes. Wanna watch your favorite team play with your crew? Ask any bartender to try and find the game on TV.

Q. Do you sell gift cards? A. We sell gift cards in our Tasting Room.

Q. Do you take reservations? A. Yes we take reservations.  Email

Q. Do you allow Party Buses? Any Party bus/van/group larger than 8 people must make a reservation.

Q. Do you serve anything other than beer? Wine? Cider? Gluten free beer? A. Sorry, but our brewery license does not allow us to serve other alcoholic beverages, nor any beer we did not produce.